Sunday, October 17, 2010

Pumpkins to Jack-o-lanterns...

I always love this time of year when the leaves turn bright colors, the crisp cool mornings and just the overall feel of the season.  Unfortunately it never lasts very long.  This year in particular we won't be able to sit back and enjoy it like we always do because that same weekend we have to be out of our house and into our new one.  My poor totes will have to go unscathed this year.  I'm quite sure my husband is jumping for joy deep within.  So I guess our resort is to go to as many pumpkin patches, corn mazes and haunted houses. 

This year my husband and I were invited to go to a dress up halloween party, but unfortunately had to decline on going because of our moving day fast approaching.  Besides, it's no fun feeling rushed  planning out your halloween costumes.  Cameron this year approached me with devistating news.  He didn't want a costume this year for halloween.  I couldn't belive what I was hearing! What 9 year old doesn't want to dress up? Boy, I sure didn't see THAT one coming.  And my daughter has changed her mind about 10 million times.  Shopping for costumes is NOT going to be very fun.  Lets hope Im wrong.

So tomorrow is a day at the Pumpkin patch with her little gymnastics team mates.  The kids are so excited once again.  Im sure ill be coming home with a load of cute pictures to post.  Until then.... Have a great night!

No comments: