Thursday, June 10, 2010

MISIKKO Flat Iron!

So today I was cleaning house and heard someone pull into my driveway.  I immediately looked out the window and seen the UPS man! I knew what it was..... I RAN to the back door (as that's the door he always comes too) and he handed me a white box.  Yep, the label read "Misikko.com"  I was SO excited! I have been waiting PATIENTLY for my new hair straightener! Going back a little bit, one of my blogger followers, http://www.mynewlifeasmom.com/  had this giveaway a few weeks ago and I just happened to win!

So today after receiving the box, I immediately opened it....and I must add that it was beautifully packaged with ribbons, yummy smelling roses, candles and some nice little extra gifts!  plugged it in and started using it.  It's AMAZING! My last straightener, bought from walmart 4 years ago for 18 dollars SUCKED! My hair would never be straight and it always turned into a frizz ball by the time I got outside.  So I put this flat iron to the ultimate test! After straightening my hair, I walked outside in the blustery, humid weather.  I know my hair all too well, and if its going to frizz.... It's going to frizz within 5 mins of being outside.  So I stayed outside for about 20 mins cleaning off my deck.  Finally ready to see how my hair held up, I stepped into my house, looked into the mirror and WOW! My hair was still BONE straight!  I couldn't believe it!

This straightener is SUPER! I give it 2 thumbs up and a perfect 10!  THANK YOU MISIKKO for your product! My review is an A++++

4 comments:

Mommy's Idea said...

Good to know! I am a fellow frizz fighter. Thanks for following Mommy's Idea. :)

Debra Heschl Photography said...

lol, you are too cute:) I am very happy for you winning this..happy straightening!!

Unknown said...

Hi there! I am stopping in from Twitter Hop Tuesday. I am now your newest follower. I have been seeing great reviews on this iron and I have been a hairstyist for 15 years. I am also participating in Blogmania and my theme is "Beauty from the Inside out". I am curious to know how you go about reviewing their product and giveaways? You can email me at avesalon@live.com I hope to talk to you soon. www.miamamiah.com

MrsPhilipswithoneL said...

New follower from Friday Blog Hop
http://mrsphilipswithonel.blogspot.com/