Friday, January 2, 2009

New Year's.... 2009

New Year's Eve has always been a time for looking back to the past, and more importantly, forward to the coming year. To reflect on the changes we all want (or need) to make and follow through on those changes. So I usually do NOT make resolutions, as they NEVER seem to make it thru the first day. This year..... a little different. I made a few and here they are.

To spend more "Quality" time with my husband. We all get caught up with everyday life. We are the parents that NEVER off our kids to anyone! Well, we are going to start! So any takers? LOL

To "Tame the Bulge" HA! Yes, I am going to find a great eating program and try, yes try to stick with it. I am going to start working out, whether it be here at home or at a gym at least 2-3 times a week.

To Get out of Debt! My ultimate goal is to downsize and pay of those nagging bills! They are the biggest stress I have. Maybe once we get out of debt we can stop renting and buy a house again. ;)

To get organized. Everyone tells me what a "clean" beautiful home I have. What they don't see is what's under my bed, in my closets, in my drawers. LOL I am going to start with one project a week and accomplish until I complete my goal.


So in essence, it sounds like alot but, I am very motivated this year. I will keep an update of my list and Im sure I will fail at some of them, but I am going to put out a big effort and try to accomplish everything I have my mind set on.

Wish me luck.

3 comments:

Tiffany said...

I saw your blog link on The Mom Blogs and thought I'd take a peek. The bible verse caught my eye, one of my all-time favorites.

Good luck on your resolutions. I have similar ones myself.

Unknown said...

Hi Sheri, I love your blog photos...........really nice! I take a lot of pictures, but I don't know how to do any cool things with them.
I'm not into resolutions either, but I like the ones you have set for 2009.
Wishing you luck!

Jessica said...

Mine and my daughter's main New Years Resolution is to read The Bible in a year. I have already read it once, but you can never read it too many times. :)

I wish you luck with the resolutions you have set for yourself. Believe in yourself and almost anything can be possible.

We started our New Years off at Church this year, we are hoping that what they say about whatever you are doing when the year starts off will be what you are doing all year long holds true. It did last year, hopefully it will again this year.

Anyhow this is my first time to your blog, please feel free to stop by my blog and say hello as well! :)