- My Husband!
- My beautiful yet healthy children
- My father because he is STILL the number one man in my life.
- Pumpkin Spiced Lattes, Mmmmmm (How I wished I had one)
- The far away parking space at the grocery store, that just means that I am capable of walking ALL the way into the store.
- The piles of laundry awaiting me, that just means that I have loved ones near by.
- Fulfilling my dream. I am so thankful for that.
- The great outdoors! Oregon is so beautiful and I am so blessed for what God has created!
- Last but least, I am Thankful for this life.
I know this is a very short list, and I could go on and on, but these are a few of the things I am most Thankful for. I have been pretty blessed in my life. We have had our struggles, still have them, but it can always be worse. We may not have the most beautiful home, the best cars or the best clothing, but we have each other. We have dreams and aspirations and that's what keeps us going. I am so very Thankful for the heart God has given to me. I love this time of year, especially when I get to share it with family and some of my closest friends. There's nothing better than a nice warm fire, pumpkin spiced latte and fuzzy slippers while curled up on the couch with a good book or the company of one of your bestest girlfriends.
I am looking forward to the big Turkey dinner tomorrow, but best of all, I am looking forward to giving thanks to the Lord up above for what he has given to me.
Have a blessed holiday.
This year I took my children's school photos. I just couldn't see it any other way. After all, It was much cheaper to hire myself out! Enjoy~