Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Karate Tournament....





I know... I never update this thing, and I need to get off my duff and do it, atleast once a week. This last weekend was very eventful. It started with Cameron's Karate tournament on Saturday. I was very torn on which even to attend. My good friends were getting baptized on the same day and time as my son's tournament. I had to make the tough decision to be with my child, and it all worked out for the best.

Cameron did so good! He started out with forms and placed 1st, winning a gold medal, then pairs forms (forms with a partner and having to by in sync the whole time) and they came in 2nd winning a silver medal. Sparring and board breaking he took the cake, winning gold in his division. He fought 4 times and won all 4! So because he won all of his fights.... he had to go up against one of his instructors. LOL It was all out of fun, and soooooo cute!

Cameron had an awesome tournament... he is so proud of his medals and so are we. Good job baby!

1 comment:

Oregon Mom said...

Way to go Cam! Cute photos!!