Thursday, March 4, 2010

New Blog!

I have been inspired to start another blog, a blog that showcases my passion. I have had a Photography blog that I started up long ago, but never did anything with it. I thought it would be a lot of fun to do a blog of 365 photos! A photo a day for one year! I am pretty excited about this, and feel I can learn a lot as well. After all, Im in school for Photography. Until I figure out how to link these two blogs together, here is the link to my new blog.

http://hubbsphotography.blogspot.com/

I have already started with my one photo. I have great plans to keep you all entertained AND win some great prizes along the way. Just give me some time to get started. Hope you all enjoy my new journey.

1 comment:

Christie said...

Sounds like it will be fun. Good luck with your new blog.