Sunday, December 13, 2009

It's a Charlie Brown Chrismas...


This past week has been filled with lots of projects for the annual Christmas performance at our Church. Two performances will take place. One of baby jesus, Cameron will be dressed as a Shepard and the other perfomance will be "It's a Charlie Brown Christmas".


I have been so busy with different crafts for the performance. My latest.... Christmas tree ornaments for all of the parents. These are so cool! Made out of canning lids, ribbon and green felt on the back. The front logo (Charlie Brown) was printed out off the computer and laminated. We put on the bottom corner of each the date for parents to remember. I think these will be a big hit. So far I think I have made about 40 in all! I still have some to do with only hours left. Yikes! And why am I on here? LOL


Cameron has his lines down perfectly. He has the opening act, Welcoming everyone to the performance and giving out introductions. I know he will do good. I will be standing by taking 100's of pictures as I always do. ;)


"Whatever you are doing, whether you speak or act, do everything in the name of the Lord Jesus, giving thanks to God the Father through him." (Col 3:17).

No comments: