Monday, October 26, 2009

I know it's been a while since update, and quite honestly... I really struggle with what to write about each week. I do have a lot going on in my life, but why would I want to bore you with that? Here I am, and I will try to keep up on my weekly posts, but it's NOT a promise.

So far, we have had a pretty good fall. This is my favorite time of the year, I sometimes wish "fall" was the only season we had.... I am kind of strange when it comes to seasons, but I LOVE the beautiful, vibrant colors on the trees, the crisp, cool mornings and the fact that I don't have to go out and water my lawn. LOL

It's getting close to Halloween time again and the kids are getting more anxious than ever. We made carmel apples lastnight for an after dinner snack and I think doing so, kicked me into high gear to bake. Getting into the holiday mood is a bit hard for me, but once I am in it..... Look out!

So the kids and I have made plans this week to bake some breads, cookies and some other goodies. It's great to have the kids in the kitchen learning how to bake and just having those created memories will be fun to look back on.

So other than the "carmel" apples, we have been very busy! The shop is keeping pretty steady for the most part, this week especially we have been slammed for some reason, but hey.... I will not complain! The kids are loving school this year. Cameron has always loved school, he could not wait for summer to be over TO go back, and Jocelyn is doing pretty well too.

Cameron is still in Karate, doing very well. He is a blue belt now... half way to black! The coach is very excited to have Cameron in his class and says that he has "many" plans for all that talent!

Jocelyn will be going into dance. She was in the Thurston dance clinic this past Saturday and she did so awesome! She certainly does NOT have stage freight and I will be calling around to sign her up for dance and singing classes as that is what she does CONTANTLY all over the house. So I think it's time!

My Photography is kicking off to a great start. I am very happy with what I have done so far and only hope to live out my life long dream of owning my own business. Only God can make that decision, not I. So I will keep up with my schooling, which by the way is going GREAT!

In a nut shell.... this is what we have been upto. Keeping healthy (trying, so far so good) and working hard not to let this economy get us down.


No comments: