Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Update...

This is just an update on how things have been going on my end. The last 3 or so weeks have been so incredibly busy for us. I took my computer into the shop so I could get it ready for school and to my surprise I had 2900 viruses on my computer. Can I say.... OPPS?!? I guess that's what I get for being reluctant to update my anti-virus in my puter. 200 dollars later it's all fixed and perfect again. Even though I was without a computer for almost a week. Wow... the difference, almost like I have a new computer again.

I started school on the 10th ,I feel like Im juggling so much, I know it's going to be worth every bit of it and God would not give us what we "can't" handle. I am consumed with school in the evenings and it's sometimes hard as I am consumed with work thru the coarse of the day, even though I work at home, my focus on my children have not been top on the list and when I think about it... it kills me. however; I know it's not going to be forever, and just when we feel like our plate is full, somehow we manage to pull tricks out our sleeve and make time for those MOST important things in our lives. I have scheduled myself where I still have reading time with the kids in the eve before bed and little bit and pieces thru the coarse of the day, the time I have with them I make golden, and that is the most important.

I know in my heart that I am doing the right thing for my family and I am working very hard, it's still tough to look at your children and see them so grown up in such little time. I can't believe my youngest is 5 years old now. Where has the time gone? My kids are my life and therefore; they will benefit from all of my hard work. In 2 years I can look back and know I did a good job.

Our shop has picked up with work quite a bit and my husband and 2 employees stay pretty busy, seems like the jobs are just coming in right and left. It has been a huge blessing. With all of the chaos going on, I am the happiest I have ever been in my life. I feel very fulfilled. What I think about most is how our children see us as hard working parents therefore; they learn and I get to teach them the way of life and how you have to work hard to go places.

On top of it all.... I joined the gym this week and started my diet. Yes I know.... you are all thinking I am crazy. I have very little time, but it's well managed and I am able to find a few days a week to fit in an hour workout and it feels great! I will keep you all updated on my weight loss and workouts.

I have always been the type to keep busy, I love to keep busy as It keeps me content. I say all the time, I need a few more hours in my day to accomplish all of my duties. LOL

So this is what my life has been up to in the last 3 or so weeks in a nut shell. I will be updating and downloading pictures soon. Cameron has 2 big fights up in Portland next month as he is now a green instructor belt and is just such an awesome little man! Im not partial or anything right?!? LOL So I will have alot to post in the next coming month.

Take care and hope all of you have a blessed week.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Sheri! I've missed you so much. Eeek on the computer viruses, I am not a computer geek, so I keep that antivirus software up to date! I had to have the girls laptop worked on recently..ugh, and after that I did some cleaning up on mine and it's running fast again.......love it.
Congrats again on the school choice, you can never go wrong with education, IMO.
You sound busy but good, stop by my blog now and then, I'm going to be doing a give away in a couple of weeks and plan to tease about it soon!
You have a blessed week also.