Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Back to school....

Yep... I have decided to go back to school and I start March 10, 2009. I have wanted this for a very long time, but never wanted those hefty school loans. Well, it's time to buckle down and do it. There is so much help out there that it's not really that bad. After much thought I am going for my BSB/SBE - Bachelor of Science in Business/Small Business Management and Entrepreneurship. This degree provides students with a course framework built around small business planning, financial management, and integrated business topics on entrepreneurship and small business management. Within the concentration, students can elect to study advanced concepts in small business marketing, leadership, family business management, operations management, and business law for entrepreneurs. With having our own Auto body business and my dream of having a photography studio/web design company of my own, I can't go wrong with school. I do have to admit... I am a little scared, only because my days are so crazy now... well they just got even more crazy, but it'll be well worth the efforts. So in two years time I will get to fly back to Arizona, walk with my graduating class to receive my Bachelor's degree. Yeahhh! It has been a dream of mine for a while and not to mention that I will be the first in my family. What an honor.
So wish me luck and I am sure I will be posting my trials and errors and ups and downs. ;) Lets hope... not to many.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Wishing you the best of luck! Returning to school is exciting!

Unknown said...

Here's my IVF blog:

http://www.petalsofaflower.blogspot.com/