Tuesday, November 11, 2008

When I grow up?!?

Okay.... So my good friend Stephanie had this little survey on her blog the other day. I was so curious as to what it was. So I clicked on it. Needless to say, I was a little curious myself on what this darn survey was going to choose for me "when I grow up" I have been so back and forth with this subject since I was old enough to think about growing up. So here are the results. Surprised?!? Well.... I have a stubborn streak as you ALL know and yes.... I tend to run my mouth with my own opinions at times. I think I fit this job quite well. LOL



You Should Be a Politician



Confident, assertive, and dedicated - you know what you want in life and how to get it.

Stubborn and opinionated, you can stand your ground... even if it's unpopular.

And while you have strong views, you never overwhelm people with your opinions.

A true charmer, you subtly influence people into seeing things your way.



You do best when you:



- Work according to your own rules

- Can change the world with what you do



You would also be a good lawyer or talk show host.

No comments: