Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Roots.

It's been almost a year since I last blogged.  A lot has happened in our lives and looking back on my last blog brought me back to that day, reliving the moment, shedding tears all over again.  Today.....our son is a healthy, vibrant, 11 year old.  Pre-teen.  Adolescence.  I am happy to be going through that rather than the nightmare we almost had to live out.

Today.... We are a very active family with lots of sports and activities.  As you all can see.....I hardly have time to blog, let alone be super mom.  Updating is hard when you haven't blogged for almost a solid year.  Where do I start.  Where do I begin.  I love blogging each moment of my life.  I love knowing my kids can look back on all of this in a book form and know exactly how they grew up with the experiences and challenges they faced.

Today, we are all very well.  Healthy and busy.  Cameron is now 11 years old, braces off (and boy does he look handsome).  Playing baseball for the 2nd year in a row and loves every moment of it.  He is currently taking a break from Taekwondo.  He is brown belt status, and will soon return to earn that black belt he has worked so hard at obtaining.  He's doing well in 4th grade.  Yes, I said 4th grade.  I almost have a middle schooler.  How did THAT ever happen?  Jocelyn is now 8 years old going on 16! Already a fire cracker and boy does her daddy have his work cut out! haha.  She's a delight to have, both kids are.  Blessings....more like it.  She's finishing her level 4 season in Gymnastics, on to level 5.  She has done very well and we are all so very proud of her.  She is in 2nd grade and loves school for the most part.

As for myself.  Photography is still my passion.  I have been very busy with many different jobs along the way.  The Lord has blessed me so very much and I am so grateful for it all.  I have found my passion in newborn babies these days.  I just love handling and providing beautiful photography of a new life.  Pure magical.

A few photos of my growing kiddos.  Off to cook dinner and make "thunder cakes" with the kids.  Maybe Ill blog about those tomorrow. :)




No comments: