Friday, May 28, 2010

Update!

So, as many of you can see...I have been MIA for a while.  A lot has happened since my last post and so here I am to catch everyone up.

First off... I have made some not so suttle changes to my blog "look".  Its still under some construction, so bear with me as I finish it up in the coming weeks. 

So I started on this Photography journey a while back, starting school (which is going great by the way) and doing a few jobs here and there.  I have now 2 weddings under my belt, and of coarse I wouldn't have been able to do it all without the help of my dear friend and mentor, Curtis Reed.  I met Curtis through another Photographer friend of mine and he instantly took me under his wing.  I am so blessed and honored and have learned so much.  Soon I will be joining him and Tyson Martin in a Green Screen Photography business that is brand new and already thriving.  I am very excited about that, so stay tuned.

The kids are doing great and growing like weeds of coarse.  Cameron is almost a BROWN belt in Taekwondo now, so yes.... he can almost kick his Daddy's behind. HAHA! He's about to get his braces on in the next few weeks, so he's growing up so fast which makes me very sad.  He's going to start Football this coming season as well I believe.  And Jocelyn is a level 1 almost 2 in Gymnastics.  I know, I know.  I told myself and MANY other people that I would NOT put my daughter in the sport of Gymnastics, as I was a gymnast for 16 years of my life and know the ins and outs of the sport and how I sometimes feel now (like an 80 year old woman at times).  BUT.... with many trials of other sports, Gymnastics is what she kept gravitating to, so here we are.  She is doing great!

Myself! I have been trying to get my business up and going on the right foot.  Photography that is.  In just the past few months I was FINALLY able to purchase my camera (thanks to financial aide) and many of the extras that go along with it.  I now have my canon 50D with 4 lenses, external flash and some really cool filters.  Next is going to be some studio lighting and portable backdrops for those not so nice days in Oregon!  My website is currently under construction, so I will post a link to it as soon as it's up and going.  Thank you everyone for all your support.  This is an exciting journey for me.

Lets see.... Hooo Hummm, LOL. I think that's about it for now.  I promise that this is the start to updates atleast 2 times a week from here on out.  I have been so busy with school, sports, kids, etc... That I have a hard time FINDING time anymore, but I will do my best.

Have a safe and happy weekend everyone!

No comments: