1. Does your family send out Christmas cards? Yes, we sent out photo cards this year!
2. How soon do you start shopping? I live for Black Friday!! So that would mean 3am the day after Thanksgiving. LOL
3. Who do you shop for? Husband, Kids, Parents
4. Do you put up a Christmas tree? Most definately!
5. If so, is it fake or real? I love the smell of a real tree, so REAL all the way....
6. Do you like tinsel? Hate the stuff!
7. Do you use homeade or storebought ornaments? Store bought! A few homeade from the kids throughout the years.
8. Do you put Christmas lights outside your house? My husband is a screwge, so that would be a NO! One of these days..... we will!
9. Do you put lights on the tree? What is a Christmas tree without lights? Yes.
10. How about popcorn and cranberries? Nope
11. Is there a wreath hanging on your door? Not this year!
12. Do you celebrate it? Christmas? Of coarse I do! It's the birth of Christ.
13. Do you hang up your stocking? Yes.... And this year we had a mantle to hang them off of! ;)
14. Does your family read "Twas the night before Christmas? Yes. Love that story! We read it on Christmas Eve to the kids.
15. Christmas Movie? How the grinch stole Christmas (cartoon version)
16. Character from any Christmas Movie? The grinch!
17. Christmas Song? Winter Wonderland
18. Christmas Memory? My dad passing out all the presents and us kids ripping all them open. I also remember waking up my parents at 4am cuz we were so excited and the would tell us to go back to bed. We would lay there restless. Ohhh the memories.
19. Give or Receive? Give, for sure!
20. Eggnog or Cider? Cider. But I do like eggnog too. Yummmmm
21. Red or Green? Red!
22. Ham or Turkey?Ham
23. Star or Angel? Angel
24. White Lights or Colored Lights? I love white lights. This year we have all blue lights.
25. Blinking Lights or Still Lights? Still
26. Were you Naughty or Nice this year? Nice of coarse! LOL
27. What do you want for Christmas this year? I would really love to have a sewing machine or a nice photography camera, but I will be just as happy with a healthy and happy family being together. Isn't that what's it's all about anyway?
28. When do you open your gifts? In our home SANTA has to come... so Christmas Morning!
29. What's the best gift you've ever gotten? The gift of God. Then my beautiful kids
30. What's the worst gift you've ever gotten? I don't think of any gifts being bad. After all gifts come from a persons heart.
31. Who gives you the most gifts? My parents for sure! We tell them each and every year NOT to but do they ever listen?!? Nooooooo
32. Have you ever had a secret Santa? Yes, many times and it was so much fun!
33. Do you like wrapping gifts? Yea it's okay.
34. Do you put change in those red buckets? I give my kids money to put in those red buckets. They love it!
35. Do you burn a yule log? LOL, no!
36. Can you name all the reindeer? Comit, cupid, doner, vixen, dancer, prancer, dasher. Shoot, I dont remember the others. Well, Rudolph of coarse too! LOL
37. Do you bake cookies? I bake more than just cookies. LOL
38. Have you ever seen your mommy kissing Santa Clause? I kiss Santa clause. LOL
39. Have you ever gotten a kiss under the mistletoe? Yes, I have. ;)
40. Do you go caroling? I did a few years back with my Church and it was lots of fun!
41. Do you drive around and look at the Christmas lights? Yes, if we didn't I would never hear the end of it.
42. Have you ever left Santa cookies? Of coase! All that work he does on Christmas night.... Feed the poor man!
43. Have you ever sat on Santa's lap? Yes
44. Who do you celebrate Christmas with? family
45. Where do you celebrate Christmas? Home
46. Have you ever had a white Christmas? It's been a while, but yes we have.
47. What part of Christmas do you look most foward to? Watching my kids freak out and rip open all the gifts. It's so exciting to get to relive your childhood a bit.
48. Have you ever had your picture taken with Santa? Yes
49. Does your family always take a picture at Christmas? In the last 5 years we have. I generally take a picture of the kids and put them in a christmas card.
50. Have you ever heard the song "Thank God For Kids" by The Oakridge Boys? Im sure I have, my dad used to listen to them all the time! How can anyone forget that singer's loooowww voice. LOL